ROAD TRIP OF LADAKH-FROM DELHI TO DELHI
|Gp No||Arrival Date||Departure date|
|01||25 June||06 July|
|02||09 July||20 July|
|03||23 July||03 Aug|
|04||06 Aug||17 Aug|
|05||20 Aug||31 Aug|
|06||30 Aug||10 Sep|
**Minimum 05 person required to operate one group
Cost: Rs 33000/- Per person on seat basis
Day 01: Delhi/Manali-Overnight at Volvo bus
Day 02: Morning arrive Manali-fresh-up in guest house and drive to Jispa (145 kms/7 hrs)
Day 03: Jispa/ Leh (345 kms/10 hrs)
Day 04: In Leh-day free to relax and visit around Leh city
Day 05: Leh/Nubra (130 kms/6 hrs)
Day 06: Nubra/Leh
Day 07: Leh/Pangong/Leh (150 kms one way/09 hrs)
Day 08: Leh/Tsomoriri (240 kms/7 hrs)
Day 09: Tsomoriri/Sarchu (200/8 hrs)
Day 10: Sarchu/Manali (222 kms/8 hrs)
Day 11: Evening depart Manali -Overnight at Volvo bus
Day 12: Morning Arrive Delhi
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel/camps on twin sharing.
- MAP basis in hotel (Room with Breakfast & dinner only) starting from Dinner on day 02 till breakfast on day 11.
- Tour leader from day 02 till day 10
- First aid box and oxygen cylinder
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- Environmental fee
- Permit for visit Nubra, Pangong, Tsomoriri
- All presently applicable taxes and toll
- Entrances to place of visit
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond BeasHimalaya/ Himalayan Rider’s control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
Vehicle included are as:
- Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi by AC Volvo bus
- Innova or Tempo Traveler from Manali to Leh (from day 02 to day 03) and from Tsokar to Manali (from day 09 to day 10) depends upon strength of group and availability of vehicle
- Tempo Traveler or Innova or ECO as per strength of group for Nubra, Pangong, Tsomoriri visit in Ladakh.
DETAIL TOUR PROGRAMME
DAY 01: DELHI-MANALI (560 KMS/12 HRS)-OVER NIGHT AT VOLVO BUS.
Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali. Overnight in Volvo bus
DAY 02: ARRIVE MANALI- FRESH-UP IN GUEST HOUSE/ JISPA (145 KMS/7 HRS)
Morning arrive Manali and transfer to guest house for fresh-up. Afternoon drive to Jispa crossing over Rohtang Pass. Overnight at camp
DAY 03: JISPA/ Leh (345 KMS/10 HRS)
Early morning travel by surface from Jispa to leh over Baralachala Pass (4800 m), Lachang La (5065 m) and Tanglang La (5360 m). On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: IN LEH-DAY FREE FOR ACCLIMATIZATION
Full day free to relax or visit around Leh market by walk. Overnight at hotel/guest house.
DAY 05: LEH/KHARDUNGALA PASS/NUBRA (130 kms)
Morning ride to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level. The Shayok and Siachen rivers drain Nubra. The flat part of the river is sandy & occupied by green farms & myricaria. The villages look pretty with greenery, willow & poplar trees. Till partition Nubra Valley was one of the trade centers, the ancient famous Silk Route passed through this area. The road after crosses Khalsar bridge at Shyok river& enters Nubra Valley. You proceed along the Nubra river to arrive in the afternoon at your fixed Camp/ guest house.
DAY 06: HUNDUR/ LEH (130 kms)
Travel by surface from Hunder to Leh. On arrival check at hotel. Rest of day free to visit Leh Market. overnight at hotel.
DAY 07: LEH/ PANGONG LAKE/LEH (160 Kms ONE WAY)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. 1200 hrs. Arrive Pangong, it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake. Evening return back to Leh overnight at hotel.
DAY 08: LEH/ TSOMORIRI LAKE (240 kms/ 6 hrs)
Today we take you to Rupshu region of Ladakh which is famous of its nomadic shepards. Travel by surface from Leh to Tsomoriri. On arrival check in at camp. Evening visit Tsomoriri lake, walk around the beautiful lake, visit Karzok village on banks of the lake and the village monastery. Overnight at camp.
DAY 09: TSOMORIRI/ TSOKHAR LAKE/SARCHU (200 kms/6 hrs)
Travel by surface from Tsomoriri to Sarchu and enroute visit yet another salt lake of this region. On arrival at Sarchu check in at camp. Rest of the day free to explore the region, make walks around the camp or visit. Overnight at camp.
DAY 10: SARCHU/ MANALI (222 kms/ 8 hrs)
Travel by surface from Sarchu to Manali crossing over Baralacha la. On arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free for independent activities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: DEPART MANALI-over night at Volvo bus
Morning free to visit Manali on your own. Evening transfer to Manali Volvo stand to board Volvo bus for Delhi. Overnight at Volvo bus.
Day 12: Morning arrive Delhi
Morning arrive Delhi. End of our services
***Terms and conditions apply